View Single Post
Old 20-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 769 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: SHA+ Hotel and 1st night RT-PCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Holy shit. That much?! I thought if we get covid, and we have mild symptoms, we just need to quarantine in a chosen hotel for 10 days. And some insurance covers the quarantine cost if you kanna quarantine
i'm not so sure about quarantining in hotel now, whether you get to choose where to quarantine, specific hotels for you to choose from or the hospital chooses for you. Or even, if the choices are only available in phuket.
Only insurance policies that covers "non-symptom covid", wil cover mild symptoms as well.
Those that do not cover "non-symptom covid" will not cover mild symptoms due to their definitions, as it has to be somewhat life endangering and will not be considered as "mild". Eg: fever > 40 degrees, which is super hot.