View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

After several mins passed, i told her to proceed using hand as i know it's rather tedious for her to keep moving her head up and down constantly.

JH then poured some lubricant on her hands and started jerking me off. While in process of doing so, she teased me asking if I wanted 口爆 like before. I rejected because she has already lubricated my tool.

She assured me that the "oil" can be consumed and asked me not to worry. Just as I was on the verge to explosion, I told her and she immediately lowered her head and engulfed my head and started sucking, taking every single drop of it.

Once I felt that I was dried up, she automatically raised her head and took a few piece of tissue and cleaned me up. While enjoying the process of being clean up, she told me that my sperm taste delicious. Looked at her in shock, i then recalled that she didn't spit into the tissue.
She then told me to take a short rest whole she went to take a warm towel to clean me up further.

After dressing up, thanked her and went off.

Damage:
Massage : RM 60
BBBJ : RM 100

I've received many text from bros asking for her location, contact, photos. I would like to apologize that I am selective about giving the location to bros. I am unable to control your mindset but i am able to control my own.
I have bros offering to exchange contact with me and I later discovered that the contact was gotten from others and simply just shared around which I do not appreciate.

In my previous post, many condemned me saying I just want to show photo of my dick etc etc. To clarify, my tool is not big nor do i have habit of showing to other guys.

For bros whom I have shared the location with you, should you have managed to secretly taken photo of the massage, i hope you won't expose her photo too. I believe that's the most basic respect we can have for he ladies who degraded themselves just to make some money.

I will scan through bros who PMed me and share the location if I find you worth sharing with.

Also thanks to bros who has upped my points yesterday.