Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

An overdue FR for Paris@VPremium

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...4#post19285234

Seriously man, I just couldn’t keep up especially lately with so many great bonks all within the span of a few days. I simply didn’t have enough time to recover - mind, body and soul! Ohhh... moolah too! Anyway, here goes, really this time a short FR.

Looks 9/10 - 95% same as pic. the moment I saw her I know I want to rip her clothes off and ravish her there and then! Yes, she is smoking hot! Pretty face all natural except she did minor nose job. No big deal but just saying. Complexion smooth and fair. She works as makeup artist so expect to be WOWed at the door!

Body 10/10 - slim waist with perky butt and slender pair of legs... Looks very manoeuvrable already!

Her Lucious tits 8.5/10 - looks big! enhanced almost D. But feels very very soft almost like natural! Soft dark brown nipples. Fondled the twins clumsily and roughly as she gave me the horny look!

French 10/10 - fucking awesome! A great kisser. DFK. Passionate and sensual. And she can be wild too when summoned. I know I did!

Paint + Finger 9.5/10 - clean shaven, no smell. Beautiful! Ate her like I’ve not eaten for days (ok ok, I lied! I just had Isabel few days ago and her coochie was a tad juicer and nicer to eat!) Otherwise, Paris’ coochie is still as tasty and definitely worth devouring! Mmmmm... nom nom nom!

BBBJ 9/10 - highly sensual, soft lips and mouth I know I can’t have enough of. Made her kneel and suck me and DT too. She would play and tease my dick, leaving a slick trail of saliva between her tongue/lips and my glans while looking up at me. Super aroused!

FJ 20/10 - For me, her FJ was almost as good as Isabel. Seriously, she is as wild, as horny and absolutely very sexy while at it. However, let me prewarn you that - she has the ability to make her pussy muscle contract, for example, she could make it so tight that I couldn’t even penetrate her without using force! No shit! So don’t say I didn’t warn you all ok? If you bully her, she can literally hold your penis captive!!! The last thing you want is an extremely awkward trip to the doctor! LOL

GFE 10/10 - not only super high GFE, she made special effort to fulfill my fantasy! Hehehe...

Summary - A pretty and voluptuous syt, crazy sex and my fantasy fulfilled!

Many many details no put so... YMMV