View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Went to this place once and found the place more to the liking of farangs. And the thai crowd, some are waiting for tourists to pick them or farangs wanna be. But the music by the band is really good and the place is not as jammed pack as the other joints in Ratchada probably of its higher cover charge and dress code(dunno if there is still one).

Nevertheless the place is a good place to pick out russian girls if people out there are interested in Angmo girls.
higher cover charge yes.
from wat i heard,most thai gals there do not like to take farangs unless really no choice like they need cash to pay hse bill the next day or etc,then lan lan also must except be it farang or watsoever. but trust me,if they dun need cash urgently,dun be surprise they reject farangs.

as for entrance, open 1 bottle tat means 5 person no need to pay entrance fee but mixer must pay, be it 2,3 or 4 person.