View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17875 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
if they sell current forwards specially Aubamayang then his team will struggle to finish in top 6.
Ramsey is yet to be adequately replaced.. and if they buy players like Iichsteiner only then they would fall in bottom half.
Bros, a lot of funny stuff happening but noi ne wplayers.

1) Quote - Alexandre Lacazette has told Arsenal fans to forget about winning titles in the near future and instead to focus on finishing in the top four consistently.

2) Fans chanted “We want Kroenke out” during the clash with the American owner causing plenty of discontent at the Emirates.

3) Not shy, quoted 40mill for Zaha when his is prized at 80 mill. CP unhappy saying Arsenal trying to destabilise Zaha.
The Ivory Coast international has remained coy on his future after being the subject of a £40m bid from the Gunners last week.

But Goal claim Arsenal are hopeful that three of their current players will help get a deal for Zaha over the line.

Carl Jenkinson could be offered to the Eagles, with Hodgson determined to land the right-back this summer.

And as could Calum Chambers or Mohamed Elneny, with Arsenal boss Unai Emery determined to offload both players.

All in all, no new players...