View Single Post
Old 30-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Whats the catch? Buddy jioing you to chiong??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Now one of them is trying to jio us to chiong again after CB.... and even "investment" trips to vietnam/thailand/cambodia. but what is the catch? So he can catch us doing something funny and report to our family?
Ladies in this career tend to hunt for side income/benefits from customers. Either they arrange private paid hookups, or in ur case all expenses paid vacation, or some pretend to fall in love and ask for money from you.

My guess is they want a sponsored vacation and wants to make use of you guys. She probably thinks you guys are generous, honest nerds and feel safe enough to travel with.nl don't think they have ill intents, but to be safe, don't expose ur real social media, contact or whatnot. Don't send her sexy pictures or let her take sexy pictures of you.

My recommendation if you want to go ahead with the vacation, is ask yourself how generous are you. Are you ok with paying for most of the trip and only get companionship in return(no sex)‽ If you expect sexual favors, then it's best you make it clear. End of the day use ur own judgement, maybe you don't wanna broach the topic in a direct businesslike manner. You can tease her by asking indirectly, "are we gonna share room?" If she say no, then she should pay for her own room. If she say share room, then hint or tease that something might happen, see how she respond

Last edited by sammybk; 30-04-2020 at 05:38 PM.