View Single Post
Old 24-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

This G10, is her rate $50 for 30mins or 20mins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post
Just finished a session with her.

Its really full natural 38D with regular sized areola. Can see stretch marks on her breasts and tummy indicating recent birth. Quite accurate that she looks like a combination of Rainie Yang and Carrie Wong. Very very fair skin that can give the impression of bonking a Taiwanese. Very conscious about using condoms, strictly no BBBJ so carried on with capped BJ, so bros fearing STDs can consider, she is likely to carry on for 2 years without having problems. Very chatty and cheeky too plus offered to teach me Thai if I visit her regularly.

However, she is a bak chai so not for bros who like to lift and bonk unless you have been deadlifting 100kgs. Just imagine Rainie Yang’s eyes and nose with Carrie Wong’s mouth but puipui. Definitely not for skinny girls lovers.

Dmg standard $50. Will RTF.