Face/Body: 7/10 (taut tanned body)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 6/10
Hygiene: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: $40
RTF: Yes for the taut tanned body

Session summary: Furious that I did not score with the previous WL from H7R4L2, I went on to hunt for another WL because I really to cum before I go (pun intended). I wanted to be sexisfied. Had to do the merry-go-round again and this was to be the first time I would be bonking 2 WLs on the same day. First, have to find the WL. Started from H1, H2 etc and then H3. Saw a relatively tanned WL. Well, I am a sucker for tanned gals. Checked her price - $40. It did not occur to me that she was Pat. And yes, I had certainly read in SBF about Pat being a contender for the “Princess of Petain” title (well, we all know who's the Queen rite?). She ushered (or rather shooed) me in when I took out my wallet. She stripped doubly quick time. Looking around, her room was rather spacious by petain standards, what's blatant was the TV and radio blaring out loud. Hinted to her to turn if off but she refused, saying that the noise will drown out our voices so that people outside cannot hear us. Made some small talk and washed my didi very carefully. Laid on the bed admiring the spacious room when she came over and laid on my side. Gave me a catbath, licking and kissing my nipple and making my didi hard right from the start. I was like to touch her all over. Gave her firm buns a firm squeeze and was trying very hard to touch her pussy but did not manage to do so as she cleverly maneuvered her body away. She put on the cap and started suction on my balls. She begun to coax the erection of my didi with her mouth enveloping it and gnawing on it. After quite a while, she asked me to mount her and when I asked her to do iGallop, she refused politely. No choice but to plunge into her and started pumping. No kissing here though although I could caress her breasts a little. She would let out some soft moans. After about a minute or so, I grabbed her tight bum and closed in for the cum. She waited patiently for me to pull out before she went to wash herself. She even washed her mouth with Listerine. She then washed up my didi and made quite a bit of TCSS before I left relatively sexisfied. Worth a try if you like a firm tanned body but of course Petain regulars need no introduction.