Old 28-05-2016, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
lanpasong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guzhen Guangzhou, China

A big hi to all the bros here, its been awhile. My apologies for digging out an old thread. Just a small update and on the side making some small enquiries from brothers familiar with this town. Currently in Guzhen Town for two nights.

Checked in Lighting Era Hotel around 12am and fast hand fast leg freshen up and took a short walk over to Oriental Disco & KTV to pass the night but they are already closed for the night so the mummy suggested we swing over to Long Du Hui.

Reached there at 1am and took the minimal package for 3 person at 680rmb till 3am closing time. Chose a lass from Guizhou @500rmb. Just sing song play dice and some small hugs since i wasn't expecting anything cause takeaway till 12pm quoted at 2000rmb which is tad pricey in my opinion.

Mostly quite friendly staffs from the mummy down to the ladies and waiter. Mummy gave us a ride back to the hotel in her car to end the night.

Might go to Oriental KTV for the next night since i heard cheaper than Long Du Hui.

Saw a few spa on the way back, would any brothers know any good ones that provide one dragon services with a comfy and clean settings like sauna and tv room?

Yours truly would be most grateful with any little details furnished. Thanks in advance 😄