View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Ok, unfortunately i dont earn much. At least I dare to admit. So u wont convince me of making much tips and i wont convince u not to tip more, becoz thats income gap if i assume u earn more than me. At least i dont mind sharing my earning is very average, unlike u keep showing off u earn a lot but dont even dare to show ur “mkt rate” which u keep talking a lot.

Ohya, btw, since u seems care about tips a lot, i m wondering do u make ur living by tips as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
My market rate earnings is such that I won't make an empty bet online which I'm sure to lose. Let's bet 10k I can't name any restaurant. If hdl is all you know, that is how much you earn and how often you eat out. The more voguish hotpot is Imperial Treasure (because of it rep for Tecohew food which you also order with the hotpot) and I don't think they provide nail manicure. The food to me is okay but it is branded and people like it. Eating at Imperial sounds better than hdl. Chicks like. Sorry if you're a chao suaku.

All this is irrelevant if you're paying kopishop price. A person who can't think properly is normally a person who will also make a shit customer. That's how you got kicked out. You are the kind of idiot who goes to a zichar stall and talks about service. You don't know your own status. Customers who understand that they are only paying zichar prices make the better customers. You are an idiot.