Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
neivad88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/vicky-massage/

Just ended a session with Vicky. I seldom write FR but she is new and friendly and smiley all the way..greeted me in the sch-uniform(wasn’t expected) as per first picture. Didi got a little bit of reaction and ya WYSIWYG. No deviation from pictures at all, even the hair is the same😂

I didn’t chose which package so i just let her decide..cute SYT with makeup on. Massage you in her uniform until sensual starts then she took off her clothes. Full nude massage btw. Auto roam allowed. I only lick her nips and roamed all my hands all over. Pear-shaped boobs. I’m not a fan of painting nor fingering thus never ask and never try.

Massage was so-so only and when sensual starts she will say ‘我要开始咯’. Lots and lots of catbathing coupled with fingers running around your back and balls. Got a little bit of reaction. During HDLY position, she sneaked in between my legs and started BBBJ, wasn’t expecting this at all as not many ML do that. It’s definitely a good sight to see..

After which she instructed me to stand up as she sat on the floor and continue to suck me while exchanging eye contacts frequently. Back to lying in bed facing up and she continued till I unloaded, while maintaining eye contact, a scene hard to forget..

Quite an intense release as she is experienced and did not complain about tiredness. Whole BBBJ process lasted about 15-20 mins. Very shiok.

Just writing this FR out of boredom and goodwill..ciao