View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
dmarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Writing this FR which I promised I would write for her. How else do I begin other than to say she is such a friendly and considerate babe. She was afraid the smoke smell was too strong so she paiseh to let me in earlier, which is much appreciated but honestly I am fine with it eitherways hehe She even offered me some food which i declined as I had already just eaten, thanks so much babe.

We started off just chit-chatting, from all sorts of local news and affairs, machiam like a good ol' friend that I have known for quite awhile. Although i was pretty darn tired that day, the moment she stripped I was pumped up again after seeing her proportionately sweet body. After the shower, I felt pretty dam cold in the room so we just chill and nua under the blanket for awhile to warm ourselves up (while we tease each other). Ava was really attentive to my preferences, like checking on my sensitive spots and asking me for my favourite positions, which I found really comforting and nice. Alas, I just wished i had teased her wayyyy more before we finished our session as I only got to know more about her sensitive spots later on

All in all, a truly memorable and pleasant experience with her. Thanks so much Ava. Hope you have had a great break!

-xiao di
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily