Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Ya, travel a bit because all the actions I mentiomed above is not in KL area.
Liked what I said......can tapao in this ktv. Do what ever u wanted with the lady in your room......use toys, real cucumbers for poking.....also can.....lick her from head to toes, anal, cim.....up to u and lady.......I really do not care.

Inside the ktv, in the lounge or in the rooms, your actions can be limited such as no take off clothes, no fucking as the ktv has some rules on what can be done by the ladies. But u sure can DFK, raba, press melons, lick her face and fingers, fingering also can, pull her blouse to have a better view of the tits. All above, u can do if you have the guts and if u get a crazy popiah.

Naemlo, in FR # 4033, I know and cheong together so if u do not believe.....u go and ask him.

They, the ktv Viets asked me if I come here often. My answer ...yes...... and many other places in Singapore where I tapao few Viets from puds, bars; Ho Chi Minh where I had 6 ladies ( 2 PRs, 2 go go dancers, 2 FLs ) while my male friend only had 1 PR lady from the disco and me tapao one of the FLs. Jakarta, tapao Indons from discos and a Thai go go dancer from a club in a hotel. Pattaya, 2 PR ladies that sold ping pong balls in a bar, came to my room. Never actually tapao them........They just came after the bar closed. Bikini models from the Thai - Malaysian border towns, even for 1 that was on the hotel lift, 1 that I ambushed that came out of the female toilet in Hello Bangkok Club. Even the lifts and female toilets can be very fun. But u must have a plan to get them for a screw. Make them believe it, showed pictures where u went, the ladies, the clubs, you having a party and u know what to do.....even when drunk. They will know that this fellow even if outsider is no fool to play with. I showed them my name card with all the cities on it. But never showed them any pictures.....nor show off my money.......only said what I did, especially in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.

Above, another lesson in clubs and getting ladies.

Enjoy while u can as we live only once.

Last edited by Yokosi; 29-09-2017 at 01:31 PM.