View Single Post
Old 28-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

continued...

9.10pm - Reach Bintan Indah, a little 'redlight' village on the fringe of township where the girls are housed.... where 'short time' is done there and then in the rooms (not reccommended coz its 2 grades lower then desker road standards).
There are 2 main bumpy streets of kampong houses (zinc roofs) which houses some 2,000 + girls from TJ, neighboring islands, mainland Java, Sumatra and even Jakarta girlies... Pre-warning.... most of the girls are YOUNG and green,.... and available, in all types of shapes and sizes.
Unfortunately, we are in the midst of the Hari Raya festivities which means that 60% of the girls have gone home for family reunions etc...
After checking out 2 houses, we come upon this one that has 3 syts' which caught our eyes,... i ask the mummy if we can take all 3 for orgy,... mummy says ok but 2 of the girls are not willing... so bo pian, we take one each. Bro JS was undecided between a really hot, sexy and leggy 21 year old vs a younger syt with innocent looks.... finally he choose the younger one. I took the fairest looking syt available.

9.30pm - We paid $50 each, collected out booty and jumped back into the taxi....

10.05pm - We stop by at a provision shop.... buy 4 big Henekien, 3 ABC, snacks and some other toiletries.... RI140,000 ($24)... amazing cheap right!!!...

10.30pm - Finally in my room..... we call up room service for bucket of ice, start drinking and messing around.... the 2 syts' being young, are really fun, spontaneous and good drinkers.... we strip down and mess around some more . And after finishing the drinks, Bro JS adjourns to his own room....

to be continued...

Cheerz
asiancigar

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....