View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - TING TING

Just had a hellfire firing exercise at my firing range at 1658a.

Hav been trying to call for this gal finally can get her.

Called for ting ting from 54 next door. Okt botak said 5min. I said ok.

In she came into 1658a and her full c cup neh neh reveals. Highbeam me n i open my eyes wide.

Into the room we hug and fondled and deep kiss. Aiyo. Apache rotor numb again mayday mayday mayday. She stripped me and we both continue our deep french in room 3. I press her against the wall n the deep frenching made her wet and my didi firing rod harden. So romantic. Deep french with the shower head providing the water for the mood. Ok enuf of frenching we shower properly. I ask her to hold the two handle bars while my hardened didi rub against her butt. Her natural full c cuppa very good for the grab. As i rub my didi on her butt and fondled her neh neh from behind.

Into the room onto the bed. She turned me round and gav me a good cat bath lick on my back. Ther big neh neh reflection on the room's huge mirrors add to the mood. As she lick her neh neh shakes. Ohhhhhh

I turn around and she patiently bbbj my already harden didi.

I rested her on the bed and continue our deep frenching. She become very wet despite all the ky on standby. She said she is getting very high and dun need the ky. Very wet. Put in the 002 and my rod thrust into the firing hole

Omg omg omg. Of so many gals i would say her abalone is one of the softest. Very good feel. Dun know how to describe. It is not loose and quite tight. Pubic hair well shaven and the abalone very pretty. I am Not in the mood to paint abalone today.

The softness is like when u thrust into her it has a soft landing pad which u feel comfortable. I dun like those hard wall hit wall bang wall type.

She got really very very wet and slippery plus the softness made me very high.

I turn her in the opposite of the bed scissors fuck her. The mirror reflection of her neh neh shaking in all direction and her moaning made me very high liao. I think my rotor malfunction already. Very high feel. Maydey maydey.

I doggie bang her from behind. Held her hair on her back i can see her neh neh shaking in the mirror in front and left snd right mirrors. Nice curvy butt. Sexy for the look soft to the touch fair skin to my liking.

I ask her lie on her front while i thrust into her from behind. Hit her g spot and she moan quite a bit. Now apache really cannot tahan ah.

Ask her turn into missionery.

Hellfire missiles engaged and locked on to the firing hole. Gunner rod ready for the big bang
Hovered in and zero into the hole with full thrust. Pump hard n furious and hard. Her neh neh is oscillating and shaking in all direction like those in jap av movies.

Both of us grab each other hard. Ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhh....apache.......missiles engaged locked on target and fire..........

Smoked out. Dunno why today i fired so much. I also shocked. She also asked wow what happen... fired a lot.

Remaining 20 minutes we chit chat tctc. Very good natured lady.

Rotor already numb. Need some time to recover.

Showered and tease. Will definitely rtf.

Sharing my diary of gals experience...in my favourite firing ground

Same firing ground, diff galss diff experience n story. I love geylang

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:07 AM.