View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

That's my receipt for my dinner meal :

...and if I didn't remember wrong,this should be my 1st dinner at the restaurant itself ever since I start dwelling in this hotel 3 years ago. Not too bad for a simple meal. Still,i don't consider it cheap...hehehe...but definitely not falling on my expensive category. Taste wise, so far so good (edible stuffs). I could actually order the same thing to my room but I just want to give it a try since i have never tried eating there for dinner before. Just want to see how quiet the place is, well...I like quiet places.

There was a K-Mart,a 7-11 look-alike kind of store (24hour) at the ground floor of the hotel...things were more expensive in it but becos its still considerably new with lesser range of stuffs,i bought most of my groceries from another provision shop near to the 4-faced Buddha shrine within the hotel block.

So much for the 1st day, what I wish to monitor in this trip is the metered taxi fare and taxi trip via Nadim Airport to Formosa Hotel cost 120k,took about 25 mins (I didn't pay for it). The taxi fare I paid for from Harbour Bay to Hotel plus sending my girl back to Nadim and myself back to Harbour Bay later cost a total of 50k.

I plan to do EVEN better in my next trip. And this trip is more about that.

I saw this on the Formosa Hotel website...hehehe...

...and then I look at the King's Massage latest pricelist on their packages...

Bros who understand me will know what i am thinking, hehehe...please do not forget I am a silver card member and I am also about to be Gold Card member....hehehe...I am coordinating my future Batam trips in this summary. Hopefully I can make it all FREE! FREE! FREE!

There's no such thing as a free lunch but if there is, isn't it going to be taste good?

...continue to page 3...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info