Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

Bro NotSuave,

Thanks for the post. It seem that Betong is more happening than Hatyai. In Betong, you have Russian and China gals. In Hatyai, I have not seen any China or Russian gals, though there may be some. Not that I am interested in China/ Russian gals, it is still good to feast with many variety to choose.

Also Betong, Agogo seem more happening than Hatyai. As for booking fees of Thai gals, it seem that Betong is cheaper. Anyway, the price difference is not very big. Some earlier posts mentioned that in general, Betong gals are prettier than Hatyai gals too. I guess the only setback is the security issue and the hassle of travelling down to Betong from Hatyai and then travelling up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
For bro TD sake, I will resummarized on the pricing again.

China - 2500 to 3000 bahts for whole night
(More and more china girl is there)
Thai - Max. 2000 bahts for whole night
(Recently trip, my friend found 1 super model thai girl. She ask for 10000 bahts for whole night. My friend say siao. The thai girl there is trying to raise their charges now.)
Russia - 5000 bahts for whole night
(getting lesser and lesser....)

For brother who wish to ask the Betong girl to Hatyai, save the trouble. Hatyai still got more pretty girl than Betong. Comparing the imports figure and the size of Hatyai and Betong, you should understand. Also Hatyai rate should be slightly cheaper than Betong rate.

The reason for me to stick in Betong is because of it quietness and CBL life style. It is also not as commercial compare to Hatyai.