Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .
i cant agree more with u bro.
the back alley is becoming dangerously open and the gals are not helping by dressing seductively n cajoling customers.
the place is juz waiting for big things to happen, i really hope the gals will tone down else bros will have one less playground soon.
it's exciting to walk along the stretch, juz like FC and I'll really miss it if they have to close one day.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.