Thread: L1606a
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I bonked her only once at her house on Feb 2018. She said she would be very stressed to meet me again as i thrust her around 35 to 40 mins .....she was an Elect engineering graduate, attractive, nice and hardworking, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1606a My 清纯 Uni Gal Friend
- Xiao Xiao aged 23 years old from Hunan

Was glad I braved the heavy rain for 1606a this evening.
Waited for 15mins before the room door creaked open and I heard a chirpy sweet voice, before I saw the gal Xiao Xiao, who is literally a breath of fresh air.
In the room, she greeted me with a Jap styled 90 degree bow, “我是小小!很高兴能为您服务!”
Wow this is literally my first such experience from The rest is history...

1. Package
- 1.6 m fair pretty university gal look with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w enhanced C cups and pointy brown nips > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks; hard at the base but soft and fluffy at the surface; slim body with no fats waist I think around 24 inch and long straight legs; one of the better body around GL currently IMO
- Nicely trimmed which reveals her delicate purplish pussy flaps that later envelope snuggly around my hard rod
- Silky smooth fair complexion makes her look much younger than her 23 years
- Demure damsel demeanor hides an expert rider
- Look and feel like AV Yua Mikami that type of shy, bashful look but once you triggered her release valve, she can be quite a joy.

2. Service
- Not bad for a newbie as she's eager to please and with good repertoire of skills from previous experiences
- Skipped much of shower part cos I din want bbbj
- on the bed, started with a sensual catbath with boob rub and very erotic licking and devouring of my ears; steam sia
- requested me on doggie posture where AR expertly done with very slurping licks; haven’t experienced such good AR for awhile
- Her capped bj (as per my request) was quite good for a newbie with good suction; at some parts almost deep throat, while looking at me submissively
- she appears quite experienced but not SOP as she mentioned she was in some parts of China in the flesh trademark

3. Lovemaking
- Usually prefer my lovemaking sessions al naturale; but she applied JY gel after capped me and mounted cowgal; gosh she’s really tight and good at riding, grinding; she upped the tempo and speed to hit her pleasure spots
- switched to sitting lotus position where I frenched her and manipulated her lithe body for deeper thrusts while her moaning got louder
- lifted her up and fucked her in standing position cos she’s only 43kg; but stopped after awhile cos she appeared abit apprehensive maybe of falling
- Carried her and placed her gently on bed for missionary heavy pounding, eyeing her creamy boobs that jiggle rigorously; moaning even louder now
- can’t have enough of her tight pussy hence controlled myself from cumming and switched to doggie; had to go slow even though her pussy not as shallow; later she revealed that my rod was a tad too hard for her; but she was nice to accommodate as I limited to more gentle thrusts
- finally switched to sideway thirsting position to ram myself to an explosive climax; she was utterly exhausted in the end.

After the session she gave a very good massage very expertly done with good pressure even though she looks so dainty.

Very exhausting yet very intensely enjoyable session with a pretty babe.
Another to add to my top 5 faves; now really spoilt for choices.
See my lengthier format FR on her eons ago.
Very shiok to bonk
😉
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪