View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
An opportunity you did not miss to grope your girl in the obscurity?
My own girl, inside room i can always grope anytime. But not for my friend's girls...hehehe...

Just a joke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
2) Anything changed in the last months about 4G Simpati cards for Internet access and the registration hassle?
Are Simpati pre-registered cards still on sale in the arrival hall of Harbour Bay?
My last one was used in October. Maybe still active, maybe expired and dead already.
Last time, I bought my cards at Harbour Bay. and I could not find any other place where they were selling pre-registered cards, including Lucky Plaza and Nagoya Hill. Cards bought in city needed registration at Grapari, which I would be happy to avoid.
Nowaday no need so troublesome, when i bought my last few sim cards over the last few months, seller just photocopy my passport and tell me,the shop/s will register the sim card for me. Just like how it works in Singapore. And as long as i top up before the card expires, it will last. Works almost just like 5 years ago.

I only buy telkomsel sim card tho,so i arent sure about how other brand of sim card works today. And i mainly use 2 sim card seller. One of which is at Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Walk out of arrival, turn my head to right side and i will see the shop. There are 3 shops tho, i buy from the middle shop with a man manning it.

Hope that helps,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info