View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions

You are the Best, simply stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My own girl, inside room i can always grope anytime. But not for my friend's girls...hehehe...
You see the difference of groping a girl who is in your room, already presenting all goods, with groping a girl hidden in obscurity or behind a wall, with hundreds persons around? Jeez I don't want to explain basics...

About your friend's girls, WHY WOULD YOU WAIT TO BE AT THE DEPARTURE GATE BEFORE TESTING THE PACKAGE??

Quote:
And i mainly use 2 sim card seller. One of which is at Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Walk out of arrival, turn my head to right side and i will see the shop. There are 3 shops tho, i buy from the middle shop with a man manning it.
I remember more than one, and I am not sure that girls and boys manning the various booths are always the same.
I will go to the middle one, but I hope that there is a sexy girl (no groping before buying the card, though)

Quote:
Hope that helps,hehehe...
It helps it helps... YOU help!

Last edited by Black Page; 24-04-2019 at 01:56 AM.