View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hmm...an interesting ferry ticket i saw online,hehehe...

That guy try to sells it for S$10 but i am not buying it,hehehe...becos i bought mine for 380k rupiah, WAHAHAHA!!

...and then buy another few more for 375k rupiah in the next few days of my Batam trip.

Since most of my friends going to batam arent SBF members, its high time i try to convert those orange tickets to the original blue ones where people buy directly from Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour front. Looks like the below :

I was hunting for my one-way S$10 (or below) horizon ferry ticket and found quite a lot of interesting stuffs, so am just sharing part of my findings and analysis. (i called this, understanding ferry companies marketing strategy,hehehe..)

I might just camp outside horizon ferry counter to hijack my non-sbf friends,hehehe...who knows, i might meet Blackpage, Leo and/or Ice queuing in the line some days.

Just sharing but please do not PM me to trade/buy/sell, i do not sell/trade those tickets posted here, unless you wish to pay the same price as buying directly from the Horizon ferry counter at Harbour Front (which again makes no sense for you to do so since they are readily available to the public at S$48 nett),hehehe...enjoy Batam!

Oh, and for those who need some Ramadan basic info when you travel to batam next month,here you go :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14...postcount=2228

Its my collective info on Ramadan over the years above. I believe it should more or less helps a little (to those unfamiliar),hehehe...well, instead of having to repeatedly answering the same old question over again, i put my answers on the above link.

Above link were also in my signature links too, tho not so obvious as yet.

May all have a good time in Batam.

Cheers!

PS : i am also waiting for July 2019 orange ticket since its almost month end now.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info