View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/
Seeing a few positive FR. My experience I actually felt disgusted throughout.

Looks is more like video than photos. Photos minus abt 20%. Look mid 20s.

The good? 4g roaming, can touch everywhere n pussy.
Tall and long leg, but no boobs, no ass.

The bad? Dirty shared toilet, brown stain all over the floor, and dark algae patches all over the wall. Doesn't smell, but look like army toilet. Disgusted.
Keep using phone and tell u reply to one message. Yeah and then 5min gone and she's still using the phone.
Hygiene, I don't see her wiping or washing herself, so good luck with licking of previous bros saliva if u try licking her. This one really turn off to think about it.
Same bed towel? Don't see her changing, but basically just straightening it after I came back from shower. When I left for shower she was of course using phone, when I back, still using phone and straightening the same bed towel. This one I already start to feel damn disgusted sharing the same bed towel.

Service is OK overall, massage and cat bath and full nude and 4g roaming all checked, but you have to accept this low hygiene standard, and eating your time by constant use of phone.

Fet really disgusted after the session and I wouldn't go again even if u pay me $120.
This is trash... bloody disgusting shit.

BAN dirty and bad hygiene MLs!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES