View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
I tried to date her on Sunday when she first listed, damage is only S$100 with all the mentioned services. Timing can’t make it so I tot I missed a gem. Than she Suddenly up price to S$120 in less than 24 hours. Look like I save my S$100.... Hahaha
but come to think about it, must be the amount of Enquiry that she received that prompted her to up price with compromised service.

Appreciate bro rix6669 for this FR, With such service standards really have to think twice.....
well....i also thought i saw wrongly coz when her ad first came up, I remember seeing is $100...then when I wanted to book...it is $120.
that day, i sms 3 MLs and she was the only one who respond...so....well...
coz im quite reluctant to try any $120 unless is proven and very good looks and service.

here I have to apologize for not making special mention on the toilet and her hygiene practices on my FR.
coz I dun want to come across as a hygiene freak....in fact im one in real life.

when i visited her, the toilet already kind of give me bad vibes. but there was only one towel in the bin..so maybe not much customer that day.

the towel she offered looks clean...now i have doubts.
i did mention she did catbath w many saliva...this is one point i dun really like, especially if she didnt change the towels on the bed...now it seemed she doesnt.
i ever encountered some hot ML whom doesnt change towels on the bed and pillow...coz i smell saliva from previous customer....naturally no RTM for me.

after the deed....i let her go wash off first (while i admire the image of the wall)....and im quite surprised she was back to the room fairly quick.
i do have my doubts whether she cleaned herself properly...but well maybe these gals are quick.

so after 1 day, it appears things have gotten real bad.

now thinking back, the $120 was not spend wisely....to be frank the entire process was only like 30 mins at best....coz I took an extra long time cleaning myself after the deed in the not so fantastic toilet.
when i step out of the apt, zhun zhun 1 hour.

thats all i have to add and i sincerely apologize to Bros who went to try her and got bad nightmare consider she had such low hygiene standards.