Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post

Just came back from Thai L18H44B seemingly new joint at the place. Man the house look like some ktv+hotel combine. Girls sibei like like thai hostress or air stewadess. Tried G888 and G555
threesome session. Had the best experience. Thumbs up to this house.

Walked in the house was greeted by a friendly OKT come in have a look shop closing soon. Went in only 2 girls left the rest all working. Both were good looking my type. Was having a hard time to choose then the OKT recommend why not take 2. Ok lo try try. Was asked want VIP or normal. Dont know what was that so just say VIP. Paid go in wahh the room really leh not like normal house squeezy and toys all over. It was really like some hotel room with a bathub. Good lighting also. Stripped go into the shower with them both naked. 888 went into bathub with me while 555 was hugging my shoulders from behind. 888 use her boobs do boobs massage while awakening my bro. Too much tension back forth told them enough liao go to bed.

Wash up clean go to bed then 555 was working all over catbath blowjob while 888 while feeding me her boobs. Then vice versa. 888 start riding with cap on while 555 licking nips. Couldnt control shot shower together with them and left.

This house is a must try really thumbs up to this house. Alot of good looking gems. Definitely will return back soon.

Bro, how much is the VIP service for 2 girls? And how long(1hour)?