View Single Post
Old 14-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Running Girls

ok, finally had my trip (3D3N) and the following are a summary of what happen -

took a scoot flight landed on Fri evening and return on Mon evening hence 3d3n.
Landed and was ushered into a room where they check ur QR code then off to passport counters was quite fast.

airport is new, bigger than the previous one, bought a sim card at the booth for ard sgd 6 i think then off we go to find transport., hotel wanted to charge me 700p which is too high for me. tried getting grab but no one accept, saw some taxi sharks which we ignored and spotted at the left end a blue taxi, boarded the "metered" taxi, then the driver cok and bull story come ask us if can top up another 100p for "car park" charges, I asked him total how much he wants, he says 400p, grab quoted me 350 so i said ok, still 300 cheaper than hotel transport.

trip was 15mins to reach hotel Devera, booked a jr exec room for sgd 60+ tru agoda. receptionist was a full bodied filipina with perfect english, blood was starting to flow......

drop the bags, freshen up abit and it was time to go for dinner .....follow by desert....