View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Ok thanks for info..
If 1 person can finish whole lamb stew??
unless chef already have others who wanted to eat this herbal stew lamb dish then he may served you some...last friday, our group of 6 pax pre-ordered but then 5 person turned up to eat and one absentee...but the chef told me another person ordered exactly the same dishes as we ordered for 5 person...so we had 5 person and 4 dishes but we cannot finished the herbal lamb stew...we packed the balance to the bia om and let the gals eat...bro merobok ate the lamb stew in bia om...

you see this chef is a friend of mine and will want us to try out his new dishes...two new dishes namely

1. pig kidney fried with eggs omelete - the kidney is fresh and tender stir fried and wrapped in egg omelete

2. spicy malay rice cooked with seafood - the rice fried just like fried rice but the spicy sauce and seafood give the fried rice a local malay dish flavours

i found the 2 new dishes refreshing and can be served daily upon client requests or recommendations...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post