View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Another tirak ? notice when there is some negative FR on a supposedly "good" girl, someone will counter the bad FR.

notice how he contradicts himeself. G8 will french when get "high". and then last sentence, "will" french immediately when on the bed.

"got good stamina" but did not elaborate which position. "loves doggy"....which girl don't like doggy or missionary as long as they don't have to be on top doing the work ? lol

she loves to be painted....this is true.

cat bath, i didnt get any from her except her biting my nipples which she thought excites me.

why need to emphasise need to wait 50min ? to give people the impression she is an ang pai like what chirs91 said ? lol i didnt have to wait, she was sitting there in the tank full of girls. ok maybe i was just lucky no need to wait.

anyway, she could have split personality.either get service like the above or lousy one like mine.
well firstly, i do believe that not everyone will get the same service.

lol initially i thought i was in for an avg service but i was surprise. i didnt say will french. i said i was frenched.

stamina means she can last. i paid 150 for my latest session because i can last long, and she took it. And i tell you, trust me where i say there are girls that dont like doggy. i experienced it before. and its quite a few times.

painting. same page.

catbath. maybe you got bad BO? i really dont know.

i did not emphasise on the wait. i simply waited. whether she is ang pai or not, it doesnt matter to me if her service is good. i go there to do the deed, not to find all ang pai.

me writing this is not to give her more sales or whatsoever. just telling others of my experience.