View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Bro SingViet & Cassanova have been very encouraging in sharing. Having Viet gf is not easy, it seems - not easier as having Sg/MY/PRC gfs : all the same!! It all surrounds the $ issue, sometimes it gets very frustated & disturbed by all these relationship that builds on $ value.

We are not all rich people, everyone works hard to earn - some may earn good & well-off but not rich - as a single person.

I'm not sure why the constant asking for $ to send home - build new house, bro requires University fees (hey, isn't the bro as a man in the house should be responsible for the family?), Dad needs money (hey, isn't he's the man of the house and be responsible for providing?), Mum nagging to help dad with money (what the fuck!). Why does the gals have to respond & be responsible to provide? I cannot understand this mindset.

Over this part of the whole, the guys have to provide, have to work hard & have to look after the parents - there seems to be the other way round? Can I take up Viet citizenship :-) ? Better right..