View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Singkies with their upmarket Sing $, new noobs all spoilt the market (no offence intended).
Hope you're not talking about me.
I very giam siap with puyings one.

On a serious note most people like to complain about Japanese like to over pay and over tip when they are out of Japan.
Yes only true to a certain extend.

Those are the Japs with corporate accounts to whack.
Most of the Japanese you see in Bangkok are either ignorant and just pay as what was quoted or are under some sort of peer pressure due to group confirmity.
If you understand the Japanese society you'll understand what I mean.
The average lone wolf Japanese are actually very careful (giam siap) if they are using their own money to cheong.

Now back to Singaporeans when they are out of Singapore.
Most like to hao lian and want face.
Like to complain but don't want to contribute and take responsibilities.
When go club can buy a lot of LDs for coyotes/PRs or at KTV can sit many hostesses.
But can very calculative with fellow bros who show then around without any conditions.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.