View Single Post
Old 20-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
coolpix2075 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding (Cont'd from 3some Fantasy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Hi fellow samsters
This is a follow up thread from my previous one.

Threesome Fantasy

A brief intro on wat hotwifing/cuckolding actually means.

Our HotWives Forum
The Cuckold Forum

I used to enjoy having 3somes with my gf. I still do, but i have phased into another zone of this lifestyle. I enjoy it when my gf goes out with her guy friends. We are very open in our relationship. I will get her ready for her date, dress her up, choose her underwear(sometimes non). I will make her dress v sexy and provocative.
When they are out, she will sms me regularly to tell me what they are doing and how happy when shes with them. Most often they end up having sex. She loves to go clubbing with her colleagues and flirt excessively with guys, resulting in alot of ONS. At times, i have followed her and her dates and seen 1st hand how close they get.
When she is out, i will stay at home and fantasize abt wat shes doing with other guys. This gets me very jealous and very horny. Sometimes i get so horny tat i pcc several times before shes back.
When shes back, she will tell me all the details of wat happened. She will oso show me the used condoms as prove of hw satisfied her dates were. We will end up fucking again in her now sloppy and used pussy.
Of cos we practise safe sex. Shes on the pill and she carries at least 3 condoms with her at all times. Only im allowed to fuck her bareback.

I would like to hear ur views abt this lifestyle. Anyone practising this? Any bros here have the same fantasy bt nvr carried further than ur imagination? Feel free to discuss here.
Sorry, may be i'm conservation and selfish...... i dun mind having sex wif other ppl's gf on a willing basis but i will neber agree to let my gf/wife into tat type of lifestyle....