View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
those who want to go, can try google "โรงอาหารอาคารนพมาศ"

this should be the canteen. correct me if wrong.
Confirm wrong. I went at 11pm but the driver not able to turn into this place. Its inside the uni. When I asked the uni students, they say its closed at that time already.

I tried explore from stadium to uni since this is the only clue. On the stadium to uni side of road, is all wall & paveway. On the opposite side, there r alot of stores & such, my guess is along this road. I walk from stadium all the way till i reach a shell petrol station trying to find some lok kok canteen, but unable to find.

Went to Thermae instead in the end.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)