View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMistake View Post
looks like you have a lot of experience in this field, bro. need to learn from lao jiao like you.

anyways for my case, i think is the materialistic one leh… need your thoughts bro. just now she asked me to get her a ring on top of the bracelet. i told her outright my budget is $500 which includes your bracelet, so remaining about $250 only for makan etc. then she say ok nvm, next time. but now dunno can take her words at face value bo, later go liao keep kp about want more stuff also sian… hahaha
S$500 will be around 5.6 million Idr to 5.8 million Idr. You can forget about buying her the bracelet. Why not tell her that you will give her between 2 million to 2.5 million rupiah as love gift on your last day. Never give it on your first day with her . The money is for her to buy whatever she thinks that is important to her. This will leave you with 3 million Idr + to spend on food & some light entertainment which I think is more than enough . With the balance Idr take her to shop for some groceries for her home use. This is to show her that you're concern about her welfare. And also when she pick you up at the harbour, direct her to the petrol station and top up the fuel tank ( that's what I normally do, first impression is important ).That show that you means well & is not there just to take advantage of her. Good luck, bro