View Single Post
Old 20-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Lady(1803)

to me 1803 is THE house of Gems at the mo...Xiao La Jiao for cute sweet innocent gfe; NaNa n Candy for solid sex svc n power gfe...n now da Lady...jap av starlet extraordinaire!!

Lady(1803)...mid 20s?(she looks quite young) mm fm Chongqing 1st week in gl...v fair pretty taiwan/jap cutesy kawaii looker wif nice big eyes( prolly enhanced contact lenses) n fake eyelashes(normally dont like but looks quite gd on her)...Lady has an exciting turn on look mixture of sweetness n hot sex nu ren wei appeal...

small petite 155cm+ slim, smooth skin, wif shapely B+ cup boobs fake abit hard wif small pink tits....perky juicy ass, pussy trimmed no smell...has an appealing two tone manicure n pedicure, particularly liked the cute design of her paint/paste on fingenail extensions, cute yet sexy ala jap av starlet style!.... left leg side has a red grazed mark, poor sweetie before starting work think she went to sentosa n while watching the fountain lights music attraction she fell down becuz too engrossed taking a vid wif her hp(gd opportunity to sayang her while listening to her story)...she smells nice n oozes sex appeal!...another smoker...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc level is excellent!...damn bloody hot literally felt like i was fucking a jap av starlet who treated me like an emperor...she exudes confidence, is raunchy n aims to please...gfe level is v high intensity type wif hot passionate frenching made nicer by her kissable lips!...

Door closed n straight off the bat she came up to me seductively to hug, kiss, french (wif her eyes open, i like!), arms ard my neck n back, intermittently rubbing me cock outside of me pants...i lifted up her skirt to feel her creamy smooth ass cheeks in between her sexy black thong accentuated by side mirror effect, phooarr hot start!!....she helped me undress head to toe, really turned me on when she squatted n undid me shoes n socks, felt like she was me sex slave!...then i helped peel off her skimpy clothes, intermittently rubbing me throbbing cock on her bod, front n bk wif lovely frenching...

Lady then led me by me throbbing cock almost literally to the shower...full package svc n more...clean scrub, back n neck massage, raba front n bk wif one of her legs wrapped ard me at times n at other times one leg in between me groin rubbing me cock n balls...from the back i rubbed me cock on her arse crack, squeezed her hardish boobs n turned her head ard to french...she also used toothpaste to clean me ah n poked a finger inside as well wif cooling heaty effect!...then abit of soapy boob fuck followed up by a v gd warm water bbbj, lick n suck n when doing deepthroat she took me hands n placed them on her head indicating tat she wanted me to press her head forward while deepthroat which i gladly obliged!...intermittent sweet sexy eyecontact while doing her squatting bbbj was also nice...

Bed action...first me lying on me front, she lay on me back wif her smooth bod n pussy rubbing n grinding on me...then abit of massage, light catbath followed by erotic soothing bum massage wif her facing the otherway, followed by her rubbing me legs on her boobs n then on her pussy...felt soo gd!...next up was an enjoyable surprise, she put a rubber on me right toe n gave me a toe fuck!!...gd preview of her pussy muscle power n she moaning n playing wif her boobs, all acting of course but literally felt like i was in a a jap av vid!...

Now me on all fours she did a soft slow slurpy ar lick n probe of me ah wif hj which was nice...made more interesting when she climbed on me back fm behind n continued to ar following which she suddenly flipped over to go underneath me to start off her bbbj, v much the sex acrobat...v gd bbbj technique slurpy yet wif suction, then she raised herself higher up the bed to give me a boob fuck which was nice...

...now lying on me bk, she lay on me bod rubbing n grinding me cock on her pussy while we frenched....she then turned ard her bod at 90' n did more riding of me cock between her legs wif exciting side mirror action...bbbj agn lick of me balls, perineum, cockhead, her saliva dripping from her mouth on to me cock n then suck n deepthroat...i got up made her kneel on the bed n continued wif the bbbj, she once agn got me hands to push her head when she went for deepthroat...at times i took out me throbbing cock slapping it agst her cheeks, getting her to lick me cockhead n then putting it bk into her mouth to suck all this accentuated by side mirror action n gd eyecontact, really shiok...jap av action manz!

My turn to tonguefu, got her wet n squirming wif her hands caressing me face n hair...then i moved up to french her letting her taste her own juices, following which i moved sideways to get her to suck on me cock agn while i played wif her clitty...

Fj v gd as she has stamina n is flexible wif gd pussy muscle control(which i already found out fm the earlier toe fuck!)...spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised me playing wif her clitty cld see her getting wet n turning her head to french wif great side mirror effect; doggie wif her thrusting her juicy ass backwards agst me cock; doggie standing got her to put on her killer heels leaned agst the mirror full feel n sight of her bod n turned her head ard to french; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n back frenching wif her eye opens, moaning, getting flushed ard the neck n face, then eyes rolling damn shiok sight! ;...

asian cowgal pump n grind n then she leaned arching back staring into me eyes while fingering her clitty n i cld see me cock slipping in n out of her pussy; got her to turn her back facing me n then she leaned onto me bod arms at the back legs on me thighs, pity no ceiling mirror in the rm to capture the moment but still enjoyed side mirror effect; finally did me fav flip as Lady is light, passionate frenching missionary while i shot me load n gd feel of her bod quivering!....aah but there was still a sexual piece de resistance to cum...while i lay down to rest, she went down n licked n sucked me cock dry, licking up every last drop of me cum n looking up into me eyes..phoarrr this Lady is da sex bomb...

ended wif a soothing massage, she helping me dress head to toe putting me shoes bk on n then we frenched passionately goodbye wif me once agn lifting her dress squeezing her juicy creamy ass!...

Overall wat can i say abt my time wif Lady...prolly the most enjoyable first call session tat i hv had wif a newbie mm this yr...definite gem...me gg down now for another steamy jap av show wif da Lady!!

many tks to Duckbeaks n BonerDoner for the recommendation...