Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
thank you everyone for the response

have no heart to do the maths for ROI, our cartier wedding band is close to 6k alreadi, not to mention the rest.....

99% of ppl here tell me to let go, please know that looking back these 8months, she was planning to milk me from day 1 when she knew my marriage was alreadi on the rocks, all the love n sob stories that she tell me, none of u ppl will understand because u were not in my shoe. i m very sad but i m not turning to crime, i just want to get her deported in our legal system, please guide me if u can

xie xie
All I can say is u are in denial and one stubborn fellow. Did you try to save your marriage? Or you thought hoy say liao.... dont really like wife but now I can dump her for Chio sexy PRC babe who love me middle age old man with kids. Dude wake up lah.... u think she young, sexy chio will really like u? U think she willing to give up her life for you and your kids? Didnt u see the news? The PRC "singer" that went missing? 7k a month pay and that is not including special services tips. She is making so much money now.... she wont want to choose you. Call me harsh but you are a sucker and if u keep being obsessed with deporting her... well u only hurt yourself.

Do some justice to your kids who are losing a family and to your wife who is losing a husband cos you think with your cock and not your brain. Look in the forum... how many stories like yours have we seen. Dont you all learn? KTV is for play not for love.... no matter how the girl say I want to be with you... I didnt do this because I want to... it is all bullshit. End of day they make as much as they can, go back and marry a guy who dont know their past cos they too have dignity and dont want to be remember as a ktv hostesses. U are simply to them one of those fat lambs for the slaughter. If your relationship with her is really strong... how can it be you can break after one quarrel? U should count yourself lucky u didnt marry her and had that quarrel. In that case u will be paying her half of everything u have under our divorce laws.

You can shoot me and say you and wife not getting along, will divorce anyway. But your kids? Did they do anything wrong to deserve a father who go ktv and find a mistress and lose half his life savings that should be used for their education? Think about that my friend.