Old 20-03-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 8
Sione is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSione is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Sara is pretty kum sexy, alluring looks. Deeply got attracted the first time i saw her.

She has a bodacious body, solid kind. Tight and curvy body with a nice natural boobs and fair smooth complexion. Undress and you will see the hidden asset.

Start with light kissing then go to heavy the and she will reciprocate and with mixture of French and DFK, not shy and will go all out all the way

She take BBBJ like frenching. She was practically French kissing the head and playing with the tip of my foreskin using her lips and tongue. Good suction, and slurping effect. She was skillful and i felt amazing.

She has a clean and responsive shaven pussy, her clit and lips were getting swollen with tongue action. Response well with moaning on my licking.

Down to real action, place her on her fours and doggy her. She start moaning and keep repeating deep deep good good. Action ended with she riding on top of me, never give chance. All the way fast and hard, switch to rocking and grinding in between till i cummed. Damn naughty and nasty girl in bed. Totally worth the damage.

She is nice, sweet lovely would make a good gf I would say got good girl friend material vibes.