View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
So true. But if the girl is pretty and hot, I do not need her to be demure nor down to earth. The world usually does not work this way. If got chio and hot and yet demure one, long ago taken up liao.
Ya lo. All those single guys still hoping for a demure, domesticated, pretty and sexy wife/gf need a reality check. Not say don't have, if have also won't be your turn since it will be snapped up liao. Ask yourself what can you bring to the table that can be better than so many other guys including married man who can give more to her than you could ever give.

Some people think married man is "out of the market"? Think again. I know so many sucessful married man with kids, handsome, rich, etc who are involved in relationship with really nice young pretty girls. That's why they are married in the first place.