View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #2: Chalet Stay

Back then, we don't have many places to have sex and we also don't really like the idea of hotel 81. Just in case we see any familiar faces. So the next best affordable option is to go for chalet stay.

Booked a 3D2N weekday (cheaper rates) chalet stay in East Coast Park area. As it is a weekday, was rather quiet and empty. Upon checking in, we decided to change and go for a swim. I changed into my trunks and board shorts, while she changed into her pink bikini (halter neck type). She don't usually dare to wear a bikini if it's too crowded, as there isn't any paddings and her bikini top will look tight with her pair of cup D boobs almost bursting out. Luckily it's a weekday.

Fast forward to the swim, empty pool and we did our normal laps, relaxing and chilling out in the water, spending some time together. Can see the faint sight of her erected nipples through her bikini top. What a sight.

Halfway through, a group of 4 guys came along with an instructor. Realised they were have some diving familiarization course training in the pool. Sian 1/2, no more action in the pool.

I can see clearly that they are ogling at my girl cladded in her tight halter neck bikini with her cup D boobs bursting out and erected nipples. They must be thinking it's their lucky day today to have some eye candy on a usually quiet weekday. The instructor informed us that they are having some training but it's ok we can share the pool.

Every thing continues as per normal, with us swimming and the group doing the training. It was until after 15 mins of swimming, while resting with our backs facing the group, then I realised her halter neck top was a bit loose (as I didn't really tie it tight and securely) and I can see half of her left aerola peeking out of the top. I told her coolly about it and she was shocked and wanted to adjust. I stopped her and told her "Leave it, u suddenly adjust now, will be very obvious. Anyway didn't we felt turned on when exposed to the lorry driver the last time? Shall we try again?"

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:17 AM.