View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
been to TP "D" area twice. No pub worth mention still. Sometime the funny thing about chio bu is tat they giv u the feeling they're not thirty for money. More interested in those machine and pool table ;p

Oh yar and the 2 pub tat i've been to r quite bright, i also dunno why i went in-maybe the rest ain't any darker
2 - 3 years ago, TP was rockin! Then the raids came...almost on a nightly basis at one stage...harrassments by MIB, many pubs lost their licence until now just a few surviving ones which probably will close when their lease expires.

In some pubs, they have become so afraid they won't approach people they don't know cos MIB have arrested girls even with work permit just for talking to customers..permit holders are supposed to be singers & not allowed to mingle

Some pub bosses in thoses booming days were very arrogant & thought they were invincible. Many have lost their fortunes, they are now gone but there are still a few left now and are more humble...