Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Will do. Thanks for the advice bro. Meet up with her once a mth only la during her off day. Maybe once in a while for a secret rendezvous when her charge is in school. She stay at Kallang anyway so it’s close to the 81’s in the area. But yeah...moment got money involved I’ll say goodbye.
Bro if good, keep as gf, the lace panty really makes me turn on lol. They are ok to meet once or twice a month as long they think u r their bf, although to me it's definitely a FB already lol. Some only want to tell others they have bf to show they have someone to love them. If they no bf, they feel unwanted that's y bangla they also will take even they know all just want fun only. At the same time, can hunt for other maids. Good luck.

Just came back from lp, saw groups of bangla hunting. Really jealous they got brotherhood spirit hunt tgt, chances they get r higher when hunt tgt.