Old 07-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

its been a while I had not post anything in this forum, simply bcos of my busy schedule for work. Here is my experience during my recent visit to siem reap in short hand manner :

Girl - no need to look at wechat, waste of time negotiate. most girl dont use it often, they cant afford the internet also. I believe majority is LB.Almost all tutuk2 and give you girl. I befriend one tutuk2 which help me with my girl need, book him twice to find girls.

Meet Apeal, in one trip with tutuk at KTV i dont know where, mamasan bring me around 15 girl. Saw this girl hinting me to take her, so i take chances take her. charge me 50usd one shot and 100 usd if you bring back home overnight. I cannot bring her home because my hotel got joiner fee of 25 usd, so dont get apsara centrepole hotel if you not comfy with paying 25usd. I move hotel 1 day after that. but stay around walking distance of the pub street, you save tutuk2 costs.

Name : Apeal
Face : 6/10 looks milf
HJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10 shy at first but then true colour come out, nasty but bit lose. She got kids.
damage : USD 50/ 1 hour
RTF : there are others to try

I had to rent a room at the KTV for 15 usd for her. Room is next building to the KTV 5min away but surprisingly inside like hotel - but for bonking of course. But its still cheaper than the hotel joiner fee so i accept.

Next experience, I negotiate tutuk to find cheaper than 50 USD, he said he have kaki for that, he said two place. So I go, went to shabby house where only 3-4 girl, each 30 USD. Got room as well bit stinky. Girl is local, cant remember name but i choose the one talk alot asking me so many questions, need to obedient her, haha.lol.. but onced in room ask more money for HJ 69 etc, pay 15 usd, ok la for testing water. Dont want to give FR here with her bcos not nice experience. I dont cum bcos of attitude to many cannot too long etc, bloody hell. Lesson learn, dont go too cheap. You get what you pay for. But its an experience

Went to siem reap as always as solo traveller alone so bit risky if i explore too much, only befriend with tuttuk traveling and exploring the temple, the water village and the natural forest mountain. good experience. Gurranteed you will find girl, almost all tutuk2 I go offer girl. Even the massage shop offer 'make luv upstair ' during time of their desperation for money, just that I am not upto it bcos so many traveling and feel tired. Better stay near the pub street but pls ask in agoda messenger they got joiner fee or not staying at their hotel. Its a good tip from agoda rather than you pay joiner fee.

pay 3-4 usd for unlimited internet, which is good thing but lesson learnt, get a little bit space for sms and voice call. bcos you need to contact local also, many of them whatsap is never heard of.

Sorry for the henglish not so arranged, I just want to get to the points you all need for your trip. Hope it helps.