View Single Post
Old 29-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi~wa~Didi View Post
Hi bro, any prediction for tonight game??
Thks to their new manager, the Red Devils look like not going to make it to the top 5 teams of the EPL tis season n an automatic place to play in the European League if they dun get to sign quality players frm the big European clubs like Fabregas etc...losing 1-2 to a mid-table team like WBA 2 nite n wif only 2 wins so far, r hardly signs of a champion team...sigh...The crown looks set to be moved away to 1 of their bigger rivals... The new manager was even quoted as saying he wants to be his own man n be different from the GREAT SAF...tink he's got his wishes lol...to be different frm Ferguson is like saying u do not want to be champions......SAF is a tested n proven great manager for MU...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor