Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
autumnbreeze7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 31f in search of a m make out buddy

Hi all who have messaged or who are interested,

I've gotten quite a number of messages so I'm just quickly browsing through them and their accompanying profiles at the moment before I really start shortlisting anyone. Hence, please be a little patient while waiting for my reply (may take up to a few days since I'm taking this seriously and I've got a life too).

Also, a few things to note:

1. If I've already rejected you (e.g. your age falls outside of the age range I've stated), kindly do not send me messages again. Please understand that priority obviously goes to those who CLEARLY state that they fall within the requirements that I've mentioned above. Appreciate you not filling up my mailbox at the moment.

2. Please, if you're going to message me, you don't have to send a long message but at least sound sincere (don't give me 1 or 2 sentences such as 'I'm SG chinese, let's meet up first'). You NEED to at least let me know how you fit at least most of my criteria for age and appearance AND that you've read all the other requirements (no sex, frequency of meetups, ok with conversation and chilling, agreeable to being exclusive at a later stage, being respectful, empathetic and honest). If you don't CLEARLY display you've read and are agreeable to everything, don't expect to get a reply from me. I wish I could reply to every single one but I don't have the time to and I don't see why I should be replying you to find out more when I've put in the effort to be very clear with my requirements on here.

3. Please do not expect me to whatsapp/ wechat/ line you for a chat if you don't even bother to state if you fit at least most of the criteria listed above. I'm getting quite a bit of responses, I don't have the time to chat with just anyone. Also, I do not give out my number so no whatsapp. I don't have Wechat too but I do have Line, which I'll share with you if you've been shortlisted.

4. Please do not ask for pictures. I will not be sending pictures, for obvious reasons. Don't worry, I don't look bad but I do understand looks are subjective so we'll arrange for a casual first meeting if you've be shortlisted and there would be no obligations to continue further if you do not like what you see or don't get "the feels". The only obligation would be to turn up if an arrangement has been made to meet up.

Not being stuck-up here. Just putting out some disclaimers here because I'm getting some really insincere messages and repeated messages and I will not want to reply to similar messages moving forward. Thanks.