Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
FR - Bobo

BOBO
(L16 H12)

LOOKS
Bobo is moderate looking but acceptable. She looks mid-30s and still looks good, don’t expect a stunner/model type.. Long straight black hair. Lite make-up.

BODY
When you rearrange the order of the last 2 letters of BOBO you come up with BOOB. That is interesting, because BOOBS is what I think of when I think of Bobo. Is this a coincidence? I need to ask Tommy.

Bobo has an impressive mountain range on her chest, F-cups. Big rock melons with large areolas and perky nipples, fairly firm but a little droopy. She is a little fleshy but not fat. Also has a little tummy and a normal looking ass. Bobo is fairly tall in heels, around 1.65m.

SERVICE
Bobo is a friendly girl. Takes her time and has a way of making you feel at ease. No rush, just a good relaxing session. I have good chemistry with her.

The shower is very thorough and she will end it with a warm water BBBJ. On the bed, the catbath is a standard GL 150 style except she uses her rock melons to rub against your body. The BBBJ is good. Various positions and different techniques to further stimulation. The FJ is accommodating and any position you like. The stereo and the acting are what you would expect from a GL 150 session.

After you shoot your load, she will ask you to turn over and give you an excellent message. She throws baby powder on your back and will rub you down according to how you strong or light you want the pressure to be. Bobo is a talented masseuse.

BJ
Good suction and skill. The BBBJ will be done while you are sitting, laying back and standing. Wet and slurpy, she will get most hammers to point north. Could be a CIM girl for those who cannot tahan.

RECOMMENDATION
If you like big tits then avoid Bobo because she has ENORMOUS tits. Friendly and chatty, she offers good service and a very relaxing message afterwards.

I can’t really say her service style is g-fren type because I never had a g-fren with tits the size of my head. The massive rack and her good attitude make it an enjoyable time. Bobo is service-orientated and good value for your $150.

The F-cups and the message are worth $150. The FJ and BBBJ are just an added bonus.