View Single Post
Old 16-04-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120145 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Actually the rates are different across her 3 shops. 60 + 150 including entrance is the standard rate but the boss allows the MLs to lower their svs fee to bring in more customers. I believe 60 + 150 is still the norm for Yoyo.
TBH, one man meats another man poison. Alot of customers means she not hungry to drop her price.

Recently I visited a joint and I ask FJ how much she say any amount just pay what I want. I say SGD$58 entrance and 50 for FJ she agreed. She say boss say not enough customer a month to meet the quota their permit will be cancelled and they have to pay the boss monthly for the permit fees too. So desperate even if I pay 50 for FJ they are willing to accept. Also not a bad bonk for a early 30s ML. In the end I pay 50 with another $30 tips....SG too much carrot KCed heads so some ML will definitely being flooded with extra money becoming more demanding....So go to those you feel worth your money. Recently I found one SYT Viet which I feel is top notch for her price at UPL. Definitely better then this YY.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou