Old 21-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
moolamoola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenyang Info

So while in shenyang,i was introduced to go to this place 百金汉大众洗浴中心 located on the first floor of Taipei A+A Building.

Its like a bathhouse cum massage center,every patron was walking around naked which is quite a funny sight.

They also have this scrubbing service where you lie down on the bed and a bloke will be using a brush to scrub your body.

I didnt choose the scrub service so i was ushered to a big room which consists of three massage sofas.Maybe they do not have single rooms hence i was allocated such a big room.

After around 10 mins,my ML came in,i was like wow! tall,fair,sharp nose,silky smooth skin,typical dongbei lady,age is about 33-35.

After an hour and a half of massage,i asked if she provided any other services.She say there isnt but after a long persuasion, she agreed.Probably its rare to find someone from SG and through my ‘difficult to understand’ conversation with her , she seems to be very impressed with SG. She finally agreed to give the extra service.

She proceeded to close the room door(it was opened during the massage),while she was at it,i tried to roam her,no disapproval from her,then i flipped her blouse,her tits were so firm and nicely shaped.I was trying my best to cup her tits with those small hands of mine hehehe.

The joy ended a little too soon as i ejected my load onto her smooth and fair hands.

If i am not wrong her number should be 60,i cannot confirm as my mandarin isnt exactly very good and half the time i couldn’t understand what she is saying.

Massage : 5/10 (SG massage better)
GFE : 5/10 ( difficulty understanding her accent)
Friendliness : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10
Damage : RMB169 for massage
HJ damage : RMB150

All in all around SGD65 for letting out steam.