View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Went to 101 TCM

ONLY IF U WAN AMAZING MASSAGE and a simple happy ending
name:wechat: th730130
no:3
face:5
Body:5
boobs:-
Daty:-
bj:-
massage:gua sha, ba guan, and lymphatic massage. 3 hours strong thru out
hj:not in the mood
fj:-
damage:200 include tips

After massage, i started to get horny since last night in town.
So look at all the FR, decided give jln song a shot:

name: tong tong wechat: tina520627888
no:688
race: china
face:8 looks like https://www.instagram.com/nikaynakih/?hl=en ( without the huge boobs )
Body: 7
boobs: b , small but ample grab
skin: like the instagram girl , snow white
Daty:didnt try
bj:no condom, bare back, wet slurpy and hard worker.
massage: less than 3mins i broke ice, turn over and ask her strip and we got straight into it
hj: -
gfe: high
fj: yes, tight, wet and warm ( with cd of cos )
damage:235 include tips

i originally wanted 386 cause bro review veit girl with big tits.
call wrong number, but its okay, looks good went with it

She ask me how i know her , i randomly say "jon" and it made her built instant connection and desire to serve me better. she kept asking with is this person, can't tell her i read from forum.

So i said, "jon" recommended... and say he speaks highly of your service and heard you we really really good, and then as we massage, she keep talking and i teased her, about what the other cubicle is doing, a lot of sound, and she slap but butt cheekily and say what we're about to do later.

I just turn around and say, lets do it now. And she was taken aback but also started to cheekily play back. she asked if her massage was terrible thats why i turned. i said no, i said "jon" says ur good at fj. and she say after my turn as "jon" come up while i wait downstairs.

And i teased her, why not "we" ( me and imaginary jon) bang her both at the sametime. she say can or not?! never heard of it before, got hear 2f 1m but never 2m 1f, and i told her it can be done, and she say she doesnt mind giving it a shot. and i say next time. ( so bros, u wan bag a prc together, here she is )

As she started blowing me, i expected a condom first but to my suprise, for a prc, to do bareback as she sucked while looking at me.

After, she cap me, and road me like no tomorrow. i felt her tightness,wetness and warmth as she rode me on top. She did all the work, and controlling her movements really well, till i cum. as i deep trusted her . and she hugged me as i came.

i immediately after she help me clean up, and wanted to leave. but to my suprise she invited me to stay... no rush me off... but i still left, a satisfied bonker... and i told her will ask my frens to she her.

to all the bros here, if u decide to she her, tell her "david" sent you, so that to make sure she performs. and if anyone doesnt end up, getting her 2m 1f, double bang her, pls share ur FR.

WIR: yes, maybe get her out a night, and double bang her with another bro