Face - gentle looking pretty face, no pimples
Makeup - not needed
Body - good slim figure
Skin - smooth and fair
Boobs - C-cup
Butt - very very sexy butt
Non smoker

What happened:

After my first encounter, a 2nd session was subsequently arranged. This time round it was to provide oil and tantric massage for TS' wife.

With a press on the doorbell, TS opened the door. His gorgeous wife sat waiting on the bed. After a brief introduction we stripped down for the massage. She wasn't shy and was naked in no time as I stripped down into my briefs.

I lay her facing down. Started massaging her back, knowing it will get her comfortable enough for what is to come, pun intended. Moved to her shoulder with my fingers running down the side of her neck as gently as possible in my attempt to arouse her. I sneakily tried to rub her side boobs whenever possible. Next, i excitedly moved to massage her legs as I knew I would be carassing her butt. I spread her thighs to massage her inner thighs, brushing against her pussy without making it seem on purpose.

I got her to flip over facing up. I work my way through her upper body, shoulder, breast and arms. Once again, finding my hands on her legs. I spread her thighs and her pussy in full view. I got rock hard. I Inched my hands closer and closer to her clit with each circular rub. I soon find myself straight up rubbing her clit. I watched her face closely for any signs of resistance but she was in a trance like state. Emboldened, i got on top of her, placing my right knee in between her thighs, gently resting it against her pussy. I massaged her breast all the while occasionally nudging on her pussy with my knee. I spread her legs wider apart and blatantly played with her pussy, rubbing her clit inviting a response from her......

I lay her on her side and lie down with her, facing each other. She was compliant with the things I ask her to do. I felt her warming up to my touch. I tried to take things up a notch and moved her to another position, laying her on her back near the edge of bed. At this point, it was too much and TS stepped in...

TS placed his cock on the palm of his wife and without another word she put it in her mouth. She laid on her back with me in front of her as she sucked away at TS' cock. After some time, I moved aside to switch place with TS, letting him enter her while I got her to give me a hj. TS was trusting her hard and she couldn't hold in her moans. She was scratching and pulling away at the oil soaked towels on the bed. TS turn her over and entered her from behind ramming harder with each stroke. Without being told, she put my cock into her mouth. TS and I spit roasted her for sometime. I hinted TS that I would like to have go with her as well. I lay her on her belly and got behind her. TS watched from the sofa as he sat resting. It wasn't long before TS decided he wouldnt let me have all the fun to myself and he once again got his wife to give him a bj. To return his kindness, I stepped aside and let him finish off in his wife, with her on her back.

I thank them for their time, got dressed, packed up and left.