Thread: L1610
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Its a fine line and sometime balance is key.

If she doesn't get too popular, she pack up and go - You suffer
If she become famous , you end up waiting long long - you suffer
If she get overwhelmed, her quality of service drop - you suffer.

I am objective oriented....touch and go
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You will be a great lover. I used to be like you but somehow the attachment become too great to bear. I tend to backoff after max of 10 sessions
It is okay if certain punter who wanna keep the WL to himself ... However, being a "GL public toilet" it is almost impossible ... Good things would never be a secret forever ... Unless that certain punter can afford to bao her ... Otherwise, Do Not try to be funny ... offering empty promi$e$ and create unncessary traumatism for the WL concern ... This punter in question is bluffing himself for doing that ... His train of thoughts is certainly unsound and/or crooked ...

My Personal FR Thread: