Thread: L1610
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!
Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, you prolly belong to the group who likes fresh novelty, aren't you? I have a few pals who are non-samsters are very inclined towards this kinda punter mentality ... As many would believe impressionable newbie like Chanel has higher chance for them to cover more " new grounds" ... "fresh novelties" ... etc. If you understand where I am coming from ... Bwahahaha ...

However, If you are into basic CAT150 services at least (let alone commando services), you would not miss anything if you failed to book her ...

There're a huge numbers of non-samsters & some samsters booked her albeit she lacks CAT150 service ... Reason being above ... As to how many would RTF, your guess is as good as mine ...
Thx Bro Max. Yap, I like to try fresh stocks since we only here to make love, not to fall in love.

I only RTF when gals really good in skills and makes effort to engage me as friends though I dun like those KC types as too many lies and $$ losses. Just keeps to RTF them as support for their good work.

Otherwise, just keep moving around, no point trying to get a gf from GL unless I have too much $$ to donate... but not happening soon for now. Plus, familiarity will breed conceit and their service standards starts dropping after a while...